i cant enter my server

florence

Question

4 answers to this question

Is this on Bedrock? If so, you cannot direct connect & must use the ip bedrock.minehut.com and join using `/join [servername]`

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

On 10/11/2020 at 5:54 AM, Minehut said:

Is this on Bedrock? If so, you cannot direct connect & must use the ip bedrock.minehut.com and join using `/join [servername]`

I'm having a similar issue... I'm using bedrock.minehut.com as the IP address, and the correct Port when adding the Minehut Lobby to the server list... but I also get the cannot connect message. 

On the list, the Minehut server currently has a 78 ping and 265 people in it... every time the status refreshes, the player count changes, but the current count is always 1 less than the max.

3 minutes ago, tsheeley said:

I'm having a similar issue... I'm using bedrock.minehut.com as the IP address, and the correct Port when adding the Minehut Lobby to the server list... but I also get the cannot connect message. 

On the list, the Minehut server currently has a 78 ping and 265 people in it... every time the status refreshes, the player count changes, but the current count is always 1 less than the max.

Try deleting the server from the server list and readd it. Because someone said when they did that, it started working for them again. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

1 minute ago, _Tarna_ said:

Try deleting the server from the server list and readd it. Because someone said when they did that, it started working for them again. 

Thanks for the speedy reply! I actually just tried it again and this time I was able to connect to the lobby, without deleting the entry.

Looks like you just need to keep banging at it until it works.

Thanks! 

• Like 1