My server was never unsuspended, from wayyyy back in April.

Salad_Boyyy

Question

In April, at the beginning of quarantine, I made a random server with a small group of friends. People joined this server, we made a discord, the server got banned. I made an appeal, a moderator said the server would be unsuspended on April 20. Now, it is October, and it is still suspended. To this day, the original group that joined the server, are all still very active on the discord we made for that server, and we'd like to experience the nostalgia from that first server we made on here.

Thanks.

d6091b90cdffa87dec28e938e3eca0e9.png

4 answers to this question

Hey there, sorry about the inconvenience! I looked a bit into your situation and it seems like we did unsuspend the server name you provided in the appeal, the main issue looks like that you changed the name before it was unsuspended and you didn’t notify us what you changed it to, which I presume is why it never went through.

What is the current server name?

I suggest making another Server Appeal to make sure that you remind them of it. Filr is also no longer a Minehut Moderator so maybe they forgot about it or something.

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021

Retired - 5/17/2021 - Present

Joined Minehut Mid-late 2015

---------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

Hey there, sorry about the inconvenience! I looked a bit into your situation and it seems like we did unsuspend the server name you provided in the appeal, the main issue looks like that you changed the name before it was unsuspended and you didn’t notify us what you changed it to, which I presume is why it never went through.

What is the current server name?

hey! thanks for the response, the server name is: pgsafe.minehut.gg ... didn't wanna take any risks as you can see. Thanks!