Question about future server versions.

GN3GNA

Question

Hi everyone, i'm want to be a new player of minehut to play with my friends, but i have a question..
The version is always the same or when minecraft updates to 1.17 and others our minehut servers update too?
if it is a procedure that we have to do, how?
Thanks for your attention! ❤️

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I will try my best to answer it:

When Minecraft updates, we typically follow up with an update a couple of weeks (1-4) after the Minecraft update. Some of this time is us waiting for an update with Paper (what we use to run the server) to release, as well as have a decent amount of plugins that support the new version.

VIP since August, 2018
Jr. Mod since August 1st, 2019
Mod since October 1st, 2019
Sr. Mod since August 11th, 2020
LEGEND since November 29th, 2020

42 minutes ago, CyberRyan said:

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I will try my best to answer it:

When Minecraft updates, we typically follow up with an update a couple of weeks (1-4) after the Minecraft update. Some of this time is us waiting for an update with Paper (what we use to run the server) to release, as well as have a decent amount of plugins that support the new version.

So if i open a new server now in 1.16.3, when minecraft will update in 1.17 will my server also update automatically?

Thanks for the reply!