How to use CoreProtect.

notminehut

M I N E H U T  C O M M U N I T Y  F A Q

HOW TO USE COREPROTECT

DIFFICULTY: EASY

Introduction to CoreProtect

CoreProtect is a fast, efficient, data logging and anti-griefing tool. Rollback and restore any amount of damage. Designed with large servers in mind, CoreProtect will record and manage data without impacting your server performance. CoreProtect is the #1 anti-griefing plugin, and has been actively developed since early 2012.

Inspect Command:

• Using CoreProtect, you can view a block's history. To enable, run the command /co i. Now that you’ve got inspect enabled, you can click blocks to view all the information about it. 
  • To disable inspect, just run the command /co i again.

Rollback Command:

• The rollback command allows you to "rollback" (go back to a previous block state), within a certain area. Here's the command /co rb u:(user) t:(time) r:(radius) a:(action) b:(blocks e:(exclude). It looks difficult, but it's not.
    • u:(user) specifies the user the rollback is for
    • t:(time) specifies the amount of time you want to rollback, this is done in weeks (w), days (d), hours (h), minutes (m) and seconds (s). For example this can turn into t:1w,2d,4h,30m,2s
    • r:(radius) specifies what you want to rollback, this can be the number of blocks (r:10), a specific world (r:#world_nether), a selected worldedit (r:#we) or globally (r:#global)
    • a:(action) specifies the specific action you want to rollback, though there are quite a few actions you can specify, I'll only mention a few here, blocks placed (a:+block), items taken out of a container (a:-container) or mobs killed (a:kill) are just a few examples of the many actions out there!
    • b:(blocks) specifies which blocks you want to rollback specifically, if you want to rollback cobblestone and dirt for example this will turn into b:4,3
    • e:(exclude) specifies the blocks you want to exclude from the rollback, so if you want everything except a certain block to be rollbacked, you use this. So if you don't want obsidian to be rollbacked for example you use e:49

Here's an easy example of the rollback command, /co rb Trent 1d 50, this would rollback anything the user Trent has done within the past 1 day, within a radius of 50 blocks from you. 

Lookup Command:

• The lookup command allows you to search through block data. It uses the same format as the rollback command, so view above for parameters. Here’s the command, /co lookup u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>.
  • An example of this would be /co lookup Trent 1d 50, this would view the history of anything the user Trent has done within the past 1 day, within a radius of 50 blocks from you.

Other Commands:

CoreProtect hosts a ton of other commands. For a full list of commands, visit the official site.

Require further assistance?:

If you need more help on this topic, head over to this section of forums, or join our Discord!

Compiled by the Minehut Staff Team

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

• muelr changed the title to How to use CoreProtect.