Need help with Minehut Server

benilzha3

Question

I was making a server for my discord group to mess around in and the server was running fine until my internet went out. Before it did I made some server changed but didn't restart the server. Once i got kicked off and the internet came back, i opened it up. It said loading terrain for 20 seconds before it gave me a connection lost error. I tried making another server and it did the same thing. I went on both and restarted, force closed and repaired files and it still did the same. Pls help. Thx.

3 answers to this question

On 9/11/2020 at 3:33 PM, benilzha3 said:

I was making a server for my discord group to mess around in and the server was running fine until my internet went out. Before it did I made some server changed but didn't restart the server. Once i got kicked off and the internet came back, i opened it up. It said loading terrain for 20 seconds before it gave me a connection lost error. I tried making another server and it did the same thing. I went on both and restarted, force closed and repaired files and it still did the same. Pls help. Thx.192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l 

I would like to announce that there is currently a discord for switch players known as Switch FGC. Here, you can be a part of an active community of fellow Switch players and talk about and matchmake for a plethora of fighting games on Switch, including Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R.