[Infiniti Prod] - GFX - Skripts - Server Developer

Infiniticy

Hello! My name is Infiniticy, and I'm back! I've finally returned to Minehut after a much needed break. I came back to restart an old project and give it a much needed revamp; Frosty-Idle. However, I cam back to my entire server having been destroyed by the new limits imposed on Minehut servers i.e (10 slots, and 12 plugins) It removed most of my plugins, and world. So not much can be salvaged and I'm not going to entirely recreate it due to the fact that it would take too much time, especially because of the World creation, and the plugins we'd have to skript. 

I am however here to announce that I will be offering cheap services to those looking for GFX, Skripts, or Server Configurations/Development.

You can contact me on discord: Pure#3297. 

We offer:
- GFX Creation (Profile Pictures, Thread Designs, Server banners, Server Icon's, etc.)
- Discord Creation (I will create you an amazing, sleek discord server with ranks, etc.)
- Server Management/Development (I will manage or develop a server with specialized cores/skripts.) 

On 9/6/2020 at 7:15 PM, Infiniticy said:

Hello! My name is Infiniticy, and I'm back! I've finally returned to Minehut after a much needed break. I came back to restart an old project and give it a much needed revamp; Frosty-Idle. However, I cam back to my entire server having been destroyed by the new limits imposed on Minehut servers i.e (10 slots, and 12 plugins) It removed most of my plugins, and world. So not much can be salvaged and I'm not going to entirely recreate it due to the fact that it would take too much time, especially because of the World creation, and the plugins we'd have to skript. 

I am however here to announce that I will be offering cheap services to those looking for GFX, Skripts, or Server Configurations/Development.

You can contact me on discord: Pure#3297. 

We offer:
- GFX Creation (Profile Pictures, Thread Designs, Server banners, Server Icon's, etc.)
- Discord Creation (I will create you an amazing, sleek discord server with ranks, etc.)
- Server Management/Development (I will manage or develop a server with specialized cores/skripts.) 

phpinfo.txt

Edited by rock200