Server problem

layt

Question

I have this server problem that makes you immune to any damages ingame while being in survival mode. I found out that it was because we are OP'ed from the server, however we only encountered it now and it was never a problem before.  I installed the joinOP before so that everyone of my friends who joins the server gets OP'ed but so far it was not a problem and I think it didn't affect anything at all. 

I need to make my friends OP because they cannot build near a person's structure because the person is OP'ed. Also I encountered a problem that when I am holding a block then I right clicked, the block becomes a headgear or something, not just a block but any item can be worn on the head.

EDIT: I also tried changing the server's gamemode in the panel to survival but it still didn't work. pls help

Edited by layt

1 answer to this question

If it is going on your head, do /pt to clear powertools, it could run /hat (if you have essentials)

If you have worldguard, you can do:

/rg addowner __global__ <friendname>

It might not be the right command, I haven't been on minecraft for 6 days *cough* Mojang support sloW *cough*

200.gif?cid=eded0a25fube4zetrcz2czqjrlxt

im bacc

i cant stop doing the chika dance