rdiekema`s staff app

rdiekema

Minecraft Username: rdiekema
Are you multilingual?no
Discord Username: animelover6892
Timezone:EST

Application Questions:
Why do you want to apply for a staff on Lift?
-bc i wanna help new players
How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift?
-2-3 hours
Have you been staff on any servers?
-no
How much experience do you have as a staff member?
-i know a bit of world edit 
Are you currently staff on any other servers?
-no
Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecaft server?
-no
Situation Questions -
You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage?
-sorry im just doing my job
Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift.
-if some one is disrespecting a fellow staff member or player ill kindly ask them to stop if they dont stop ill mute them for 10-15 mins

Application Denied
We have decided to deny your application due to the following reasons:
1. An extreme lack of grammar throughout the whole applications, such as "bc" instead of because.
2. Extreme lack of detail throughout the whole application, we need more than "bc I want to help new players", as that was one of the main questions in the format, that we want to know a lot about.
3. You need to provide more information during your situation questions, "sorry im just doing my job", What if people were still angry after saying that for example?

In the future, can you also leave the application requirements in, that was removed from the bottom of your application.
 Sadly we believe this position just isn't for you. Thanks for taken time out of your day to apply. If you want to apply again, I recommend using an app called grammarly, it helps a lot with application writing. And I recommend you thoroughly check through you applications, making sure you don't duplicate answers and have included enough detail in each answer. 

You are allowed to apply again in 4 weeks.
Thank you.

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

• ItzOP locked this topic