WHY?!

LittleSkyDude

Question

Why are you rolling back my server? Seriously, the community of FluidSMP has lost over 100 hours worth of work due to you rolling back without our permission. We have a bot autosave every 3 minutes but it always rolls back 2 hours. I've had enough. If you keep it up I will seriously reconstruct that server from scratch by hand on my own computer and host it from there.

Operating System: Canonical Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Browser: Firefox

4 hours ago, BlueSandbox said:

I'm not sure why you think anyone is trolling here, not a SINGLE person here is trolling. All we are trying to do is help you.

Last time I checked, asking for things you already thoroughly checked and begging even though it contains personal information is not help.

1 hour ago, Reassembly said:

I'm going to say this @LittleSkyDude:

We are trying to help you

No one here wants to troll you, But we need logs in order to support you. For all we know it could be a crash or a corruption due to a plugin that needs to be updated. People on the support team like @_Tarna_ know a LOT about how to read logs and fix issues, no one wants to troll you, we just want to help but you also need to help us help you

OBVIOUSLY YOU DO SINCE YOURE STILL MESSAGING ME NOW SHUT UP

48 minutes ago, ParsPlayzs said:

Go get in a call with minehut or smth and show them your logs, you know if it even has your real ip in it you can just delete it and then see what's wrong.

NO IM LEAVING MINEHUT CAN YOU READ

5 minutes ago, Houlton said:

Let me explain why you're wrong...

How about you do your research before you call the person who are trying to help you "creeps", I explain more below about how Minehut protects your IP.

If you mean the server hosted on your computer, thats is not protected, however Minehut has developers who have changed the code for their server software to hide/masks IPs.

It's not Minehut rolling back your server, someone could be crashing your server causing it to crash.

This is still not Minehut's fault, this could be another issue other then a crash or a normal shutdown (plugin errors, etc).

Everyone who has tried to help you are known members of the Minehut commuity, they have no other goals other to help.

If you want the help, then please send the logs, it's the only way that we can help and if you don't want the help then you can leave, no one is stopping you from doing so.

Now you're just wasting my time. I fixed it on my own.

5 minutes ago, LittleSkyDude said:

I find it funny how you keep disliking my posts just because yall wanna troll me so bad. This is a serious problem and i literally had to reset my server with 20k+ manhours of work put into it to fix it.

And on that note, since my server is destroyed, there is absolutely nothing stopping me from hosting on [Deleted by moderator: Please do not advertise other free server hosting software.] so yeah. It's sad minehut lets people like you on the forums who literally troll people to the point that their server gets destroyed over an extremely severe issue.

10 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

None of us are trying to troll you. If something is wrong with the server, the logs can help determine the issue sometimes. And ips are masked on Minehut so won't even show your real ip even if it does. If you really think it shows you ip, you could just remove it then send it. You aren't gonna receive help if you aren't cooperating with others who are trying to help you.

FOR THE LAST TIME I LOOKED AT THE LOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!