I can't download my world

EverythingTim

Question

I keep on trying to download my world every day for a month, and it is still not working. Every time it says "failed to upload file." I contacted staff like 4 times already but they are 1. not answering or 2. they keep on saying that it will be fixed within days but it has been a month already.

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, EverythingTim said:

I keep on trying to download my world every day for a month, and it is still not working. Every time it says "failed to upload file." I contacted staff like 4 times already but they are 1. not answering or 2. they keep on saying that it will be fixed within days but it has been a month already.

i have exact same problem but we can do nothing except waiting for the issue to be solved 

This is due to file.io changing their free plan to 100mb. So for now, if the world is over 100mb, it won't work. In the Meta Discord, they said that they were working on their own solution for downloading instead of using an external host and even a way to download from the file manager. 

• Thanks 1

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png