11KN's Staff Application

11KN

Personal Questions -

• Minecraft Username:11KN
 • Are you multilingual?: yes my main language is arabic but I can talk and write english well enough
 • Discord Username: 11KN#2821
 • Timezone:UTC+3:00

Application Questions -
 • Why do you want to apply for a staff on Lift?

I have many reasons wanting to be staff on lift. first of all I like this server and i enjoy playing it at a daily basis even when I'm busy. second,I'm aware of all the server rules and i respect every decision the staff team has made. third, I do think that lift needs more staff members so i would like to be one and help make the server a better place for everyone.

• How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift?

8 to 13 hours per day as of this moment but it will not differ very much even if I'm busy.
 • Have you been staff on any servers?
yes 2 servers, I'm an admin in  pepesurv and badlucksky but they are inactive at this moment.
 • How much experience do you have as a staff member?

I was staff on 2 servers for about 2 to 3 months before they became inactive and i learned a lot from that experience as a staff member.

• Are you currently staff on any other servers?

I'm still staff on both servers i mintioned above.

• Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecaft server?

no I didn't and I'm sure i wont in the future.

Situation Questions -
 • You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage?

I would explain to everyone that disagrees with me what that person did wrong and show them the proof i got because i will never take action without taking any kind of proof.

• Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift.

I need to act mature and professional all the time because I'm a staff member and i need to react to everything with manners and reason and respect everyone's sides and opinions and help everyone that i can help while trying to have fun in this great server and community.

Edited by 11KN

Application Denied
We have decided to deny your application due to the following reasons:
1. Extreme lack of detail throughout the whole application.
2. Extreme lack of grammar, many sentences didn't have the correct punctuation, and there was a very small range of vocabulary used.

I hope you understand our decision. If you decide to apply again in the future, please focus a bit more on grammar.
I recommend Grammarly to help you with writing applications. We would also like to see more detail in your application for future occasions. A lot of the answers you gave where short and while not all questions require a lot of detail. Some did, and you didn't really give us that detail we needed.

You may be allowed to apply again in 4 weeks.
Thank you.

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

• ItzOP locked this topic