wow that's so crazy

mybeary

wow how long has it been... a straight month?
God, everything feels so new, jesus christ my brain is just flabbergasted.

What's up everyone, you may have seen my name on a few PVP servers, you may have seen my name throughout Minehut, and you may have wondered where you may have seen me before.

LavaS
FlagClash
Sete
Blixate

If you recognize any of these servers, then yeah, you do know me.
Now with the question of "Do I know you from somewhere" answered, I'm just going to start off with a few facts.

I'm currently a senior in high school, and honestly I'm a pretty big procrastinator too. Doesn't mean I'm a dummy though, I easily nabbed high scores on my AP tests.

If you're interested in how good I am at PVP, I'd say I'm average. There's definitely people out there who are better than me.

I'm not the best builder, but I'm not too bad at Skript myself. Feel free to ask for Skript guidance!

I've abruptly jumped into the MH Community in July of 2017 before I decided to nope out.
I wish I was joking, but SMPs weren't my thing back then.
I properly joined MH in December of 2018, where I'd soon offer my services to LavaS as a moderator a month later.

I wouldn't consider myself a big member of the community, but I'd say that I'm pretty known out there.

eh, think I've got enough facts about myself, I'm tired, and I don't like doing introductions, but here I am, doing one because my brain is indecisive as all hell rn.
augh

Also I like manga. send me sauce.

Β 

Β 

Β 

mybeary#8955

hiiii

• Like 1

πš„πš—πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš

π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•£π••: @π•Œπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕#πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™

News & UpdatesΒ β€’Β RulesΒ β€’Β Helper Application

ReportsΒ β€’Β Appeals

πš‚πšπšŠπšπš πš˜πš— π™Όπš’πš—πšŽπš‘πšžπš πšœπš’πš—πšŒπšŽ π™Ήπšžπš—πšŽ πŸΉπŸΆπšπš‘, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢

hey there πŸ₯€

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support |Β 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

Β 

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif