its bad so yeah

Gr1zy

(My Minecraft Username:) Lagqy
(Are you multilingual:) No
(My Discord Username;) Lagqy#7827
(My Age:) 15
(My Timezone:) GMT+12

(Why do you want to apply for staff on Lift:) It seems that its a popular so people try and hack on it and I want to stop that.

(How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift:) I can be on 2-5 hours A day.

(Have you been staff on any servers:) I have been staff on mineplex but I left when it died.

(How much experience do you have as a staff member;) Well I'm good with developing commands and I know how to punish rule breakers properly.

(Are you currently staff on any other servers:) No not at the moment.

(Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecraft server:) No i have never broken a rule.

(You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage:) I would make sure i have evidence and show them and tell them that even if they are angry for it, it is still a fair punishment.

(Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift:) where someone is targeting someone else and the person that is getting targeted is unable to do anything I'd have to step in.

Edited by IDC

• ItzOP locked this topic