is there a way to download your world that you created on minehut to your pc?

Cxhill

Question

8 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Ricutz said:

I keep doing the commands to download my world but its not working, its saying failed to load or smth, can any1 help me pls?(also tried /dl world and /dl world world none working )

Some players are having an issue with the download feature, the Developers are currently looking into the issue. I suggest trying again in a couple hours. Make sure you're also imputing the command /dl world <world name>

5 hours ago, daddo said:

Can I do this command out-game? 

Hi there,

Necroposting, or replying on posts that haven’t been replied to in over a month is not allowed, unless the post is still relevant such as an active giveaway or a tutorial post.

But it seems like this post doesn't meet those requirements, could a staff lock this please?

Also, you can run the same command in your console (Server Command box) and then go to file manager > logs > latest.log and scroll down until you see a "dl.minehut.com" link and use that link to download your world.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.