Small yet shocking discovery

JeffRabbit

I started my server two days ago, after several months not going on minehut, so I didn't bother checking the Motd or any of that.
I would get someone new joining almost every hour, it was nice. Until I went into the server appearence. I seen that the Motd
said "WIP server. Staff members wanted!" At the time, I didn't think much of it, except "well that explains why most people
ask me if they can help with the server". SO I change it to something along the lines of "Minigames server WIP!" yesterday, and
ever since I've only had one new person join. Thinking about changing it back just for the traffic. Actually no, I don't need it.

Look at me, Capitalizing on the signature section!
/join Rabbits or Rabbits.minehut.gg
It's not against the restrictions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes, jeff, everyone who has owned a server or staff hunted before knows this. it's honestly quite sad but most people just want staff.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

Of course all day no one but when I go AFK for two hours TWO new visitors with TEN MINUTES!
image.png.017a13db70b845b3f7c7ab4f121180ca.png
^ Screen shot of Game output. Names Censored for privacy

Look at me, Capitalizing on the signature section!
/join Rabbits or Rabbits.minehut.gg
It's not against the restrictions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯