Everytime I join my server it crashes and I get the message: "Exception in server tick loop"

BKG

Question

I have a server that I use with my friends.

I accidentally destroyed some wheat, so I, as an admin tried to make the tick speed 10. I pressed 0 to many times though and It lagged and ended up doing tick speed 1000 . The server started to lag. Quickly I decided to revert it back to 1. The server then crashed. I restarted it and joined. For some reason my admin controls no longer worked. When I typed op <my name>. The server then crashed again. I tried again and it happend again. I then tried to use the command gamerule randometickspeed 1 in the dashboard. Again the server crashed. I have gotten realy far in my world and my last world download is from a while ago. Please someone help!

1 answer to this question

Hiya, since the gamerules are stored in the world files, if you can't change it back you may have to just reset your world. One other option is to spam "/gamerule randomTickSpeed 3" in console(minehut.com), that's probably your best option for trying to fix the world. Good luck 🙂 

For future reference, the default randomTickSpeed is 3.

Don't forget to leave a like if I help!

If you need help I'm always open to talk on Discord.

Discord: Fascinated#4735