My server won't allow me to join

_T7_

Question

I was working on my server when I was testing if I could utilize plugin enchants but using a command. I forgot the enchantments added by the plugin so I cleared the sharpness part of the command and pressed enter to use it later. Instead of just giving me a diamond sword with not enchantment it kicked me and presented this error when entering the main lobby.

Internal Exception: io.netty.handlet.codec.EncoderException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid key. Must be [a-z0-9/._-]:

If anyone needs any other details from logs when I try to join, tell me.

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, lmao said:

I was working on my server when I was testing if I could utilize plugin enchants but using a command. I forgot the enchantments added by the plugin so I cleared the sharpness part of the command and pressed enter to use it later. Instead of just giving me a diamond sword with not enchantment it kicked me and presented this error when entering the main lobby.

Internal Exception: io.netty.handlet.codec.EncoderException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid key. Must be [a-z0-9/._-]:

If anyone needs any other details from logs when I try to join, tell me.

Hey! What I'd start with is going to your player info and clearing anything that mentions a diamond sword. If you can't find where to go, let me know. I'll just have to boot up my server and go through the files and find it.

Capture.PNG.3810aa656f0ae5a4a06ad625e2b40c5f.PNG

Okay so I don't know what you mean by player info but I decided id clear my user cache (as it had nothing important i care about). Also I have done /clear through console so there should have not been any glitched diamond swords.

I tried to fix it by removing my player cache but now my server is spitting out a fatal spigot error that doesn't allow the server to start. I have tried repairing files but it doesn't do anything. The fatal error it is outputting is spigot something. If someone needs the full error tell me.