Issue with uploading world

V3NAMIS

Question

7 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Scribea said:

Hey! You might have command blocks disabled. Make sure you have them enabled in your server control panel and also enable it from your gamerules (/gamerule commandBlocksEnabled true)

I Tried that, it keeps saying "Incorrect Argument" I'm quite new to minecraft servers so yeah sorryy 

Annotation 2020-04-21 103353.png

Edited by V3NAMIS

4 hours ago, V3NAMIS said:

I Tried that, it keeps saying "Incorrect Argument" I'm quite new to minecraft servers so yeah sorryy 

Annotation 2020-04-21 103353.png

Hey! I recently checked that Minecraft has disabled this gamerule, not sure why. Anyway, what I would suggest is turning the command blocks on and off again from your control panel (every time doing a restart). You probably have a world installed that has command blocks disabled. If this does not work, then I would suggest you upload this world to your single player server, then enable command blocks from your single player and upload it back to Minehut. Let me know if this works.

Edited by Scribea
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Scribea said:

Hey! I recently checked that Minecraft has disabled this gamerule, not sure why. Anyway, what I would suggest is turning the command blocks on and off again from your control panel (every time doing a restart). You probably have a world installed that has command blocks disabled. If this does not work, then I would suggest you upload this world to your single player server, then enable command blocks from your single player and upload it back to Minehut. Let me know if this works.

No. You simply need to activate command blocks in your console in settings :). Worlds have nothing to do with whether Command Blocks are activated.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

8 hours ago, Migqy said:

No. You simply need to activate command blocks in your console in settings :). Worlds have nothing to do with whether Command Blocks are activated.

Hey! I've already done that with no success 😞

12 hours ago, V3NAMIS said:

Hey! I've already done that with no success 😞

you need to restart your server afterwards.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png