QUESTIONS ABOUT MUTE (Staff please read)

DiamondMiner65

Question

Recently, I have been muted for repeatedly advertising my server. Now I understand that you have to stop players from spamming, but I have a couple questions. Firstly, why is the mute for spam so inconsistent? I feel like sometimes people get muted for only an hour, sometimes they get muted for a whole day, and sometimes (like my friend TheHyperBeast7) they get muted for weeks. I am wondering what the system is for muting players. Also, why are you not allowed to msg people when you are muted? I understand not being able to talk in lobbies, but I feel like not being able to msg people doesn't correlate with lobby spam. Please answer my questions, thank you.

4 answers to this question

Mute lengths depend on previous mutes, if your friend has been muted many times the mute length will be a lot longer. 

You can also not message people because a lot of people spam people in messages, they get muted, if they were still able to spam people then what would be the use of muting them.

IGN: PandaChan

Discord: PundaChen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PundaChen 

Punishments scale based on previous offenses, if you want to avoid being punished in the future, make sure to stay up to date and follow the rules.

All lobby rules apply to /msg, which also why mutes apply to them as well.

Moved to Help
Locked: Topic has been addressed.

sigcrop.png.6651a11f928b6a14d8b80b6dad2a5b62.png