Server not starting

HorizonNT

Question

When i attempt to start my server it says starting then it stops and goes offline. I have already tried to force hibernate it and start it again but to no avail and I cant download my world. I really do not want my world to be deleted.

This is what was said in the crash report

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// But it works on my machine.

Time: 4/1/20 5:14 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class org.inventivetalent.packetlistener.channel.INCChannel$ListenerList$1 from class org.inventivetalent.packetlistener.channel.INCChannel$ListenerList
    at org.inventivetalent.packetlistener.channel.INCChannel$ListenerList.add(INCChannel.java:80)
    at java.util.Collections$SynchronizedCollection.add(Collections.java:2035)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.ServerConnection.addPending(ServerConnection.java:47)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:124)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1269)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:430)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1112)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:934)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Edited by HorizonNT

1 answer to this question