Starting a library server/club

Mary

Hi,

Starting out I want to say I've never made a server before. I used to run a minecraft club for kids and teens at our local library. The kids would create a challenge than show it off to their friends. I was wondering if it possible to use Minehut to create a server where the kids can play on it while we are in quarantine? But it would need to be private, or at least I would need a way to verify that they are really just kids who would normally be going to the library. Is this possible?

2 hours ago, Mary said:

Hi,

Starting out I want to say I've never made a server before. I used to run a minecraft club for kids and teens at our local library. The kids would create a challenge than show it off to their friends. I was wondering if it possible to use Minehut to create a server where the kids can play on it while we are in quarantine? But it would need to be private, or at least I would need a way to verify that they are really just kids who would normally be going to the library. Is this possible?

So what you could do, is start a server on minehut, and just have it whitelisted. Having it whitelisted means that only players on the whitelist are able to join, so maybe have sort of sign up sheet, and get their igns that way to add them to the whitelist. Let me know if you have anymore questions 👍

• Thanks 1

721034654735532112.gif.966bd6f1cb909ca87f1548614acb4131.gif

984d8967114f41b9e72bfd5c454fbd5d.png

achievement.png