Version 1.14.3

ArskaPVP03

Question

7 answers to this question

Are you guys on the latest version? Currently Minehut is not on 1.14.3, but will be as soon as possible, so for the meantime you have to be on 1.14.2 until there is a stable bungeecord release.

Moved to community support.

Edited by Xounaut
  • Like 1

Minehut Ex-Moderator (Resigned)

Warzone Moderator 

Discord: xσ ツ#6247

Feel free to DM me for help!

1 hour ago, Kane_sw said:

i have the same problem but my minecraft launcher wont let me choose between versions, doesn't show other than 1.14.3. how can I go back to my 1.14.2? 

Sadly, I cant provide any screenshots, but what you have to do is go to your launcher, and in the middle, a bit to the higher half of the screen there should be a button called "installations". When you click that button it leads you to a new "page" and there you have to click the new button. Then you will select a version (My recommendation would be 1.14.2). Then you go to the play screen, bottom left click the arrow and click the installation that you just created (1.14.2)

Minehut Ex-Moderator (Resigned)

Warzone Moderator 

Discord: xσ ツ#6247

Feel free to DM me for help!

On 6/25/2019 at 7:10 AM, Xounaut said:

Sadly, I cant provide any screenshots, but what you have to do is go to your launcher, and in the middle, a bit to the higher half of the screen there should be a button called "installations". When you click that button it leads you to a new "page" and there you have to click the new button. Then you will select a version (My recommendation would be 1.14.2). Then you go to the play screen, bottom left click the arrow and click the installation that you just created (1.14.2)

you can give me screenshot link maybe or another