Still Cant Download

Extreme_Monkey

Question

So when you do the /dl command it normally always worked after awhile, but now its been over a week and I've been trying ever day for hours to download but when i do /dl i get one of the two messages "Failed To Upload" or "Meta Data Could Not be Saved" i just was wondering because i cant download my world and i like to have backups for how much i play the game. In the image below all the /dl command were typed hours apart i do not know if its just a server wide thing or just me.2020-02-12_22_31_33.thumb.png.b4b3387d3cc14bef170b9f61ff8825f2.png

Also i thought of a way that could solve this issue all together, i do not know if it is possible or not, but could you make a back door to the download on the server panel (like on the website) that could take you to the download link instead of having issues doing it in game, I just felt like that would make more scene. 

thank you for your time.

1 answer to this question

13 hours ago, Extreme_Monkey said:

So when you do the /dl command it normally always worked after awhile, but now its been over a week and I've been trying ever day for hours to download but when i do /dl i get one of the two messages "Failed To Upload" or "Meta Data Could Not be Saved" i just was wondering because i cant download my world and i like to have backups for how much i play the game. In the image below all the /dl command were typed hours apart i do not know if its just a server wide thing or just me.2020-02-12_22_31_33.thumb.png.b4b3387d3cc14bef170b9f61ff8825f2.png

Also i thought of a way that could solve this issue all together, i do not know if it is possible or not, but could you make a back door to the download on the server panel (like on the website) that could take you to the download link instead of having issues doing it in game, I just felt like that would make more scene. 

thank you for your time.

The service minehut uses for world downloading(Transfer.sh) is currently down. so their isn't really much that can be down, on the opposite side tho, you can use the World downloader mod to download a section of your world, sadly it does not copy player data. other then that, I would have to just tell you to keep trying.

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png