How Do I Change Server Version

Budfudder

Question

7 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, TheRustySpud said:

Minehut automatically will update your server version for you, so as of now your server is on the latest spigot release.

But I used a seed that has beehives at spawn, and in mine the beehives are not there.

Did you add the seed then reset the world after adding the seed? (This can be done in the World Settings option of your web panel)

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

41 minutes ago, TheRustySpud said:

Did you add the seed then reset the world after adding the seed? (This can be done in the World Settings option of your web panel)

Yes. And the world that I got matches the one it's supposed to. The seed I got from the net said (and showed an image) the spawn was in a village with two beehives. Spawn is in that village (matches the image) - but no beehives.

11 minutes ago, ShortPerson13 said:

How do i change my verion of minehut to 1.14

You can't change server version, although you can add ProtocalSupport to allow older versions to join your 1.16 server.

• Sad 1

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

➡️   Moved to Community Support!

Please post in the correct topic categories in the future!

Minehut automatically will update your server version for you, so as of now your server is on the latest spigot release.

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020