Shopkeepers

Teddy_Bear

Question

8 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Teddy_Bear said:

we cannot figure out how to make them turn but when i used it in 1.14 they turned on there own

What do you mean by "turn" them?

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png

17 hours ago, Teddy_Bear said:

Witch way they face? like they used to follow you but now they dont

Ah, Sorry for the late response forgot to follow the topic, but on others words I think it's a plugin sided issue after reviewing the pages comments & changelogs, there have been a few reports of the somewhat same issue. So I don't know what else I can do or minehut either, as we have to wait for the plugin to update to update & we just have to hope that update will fix the issue.

• Like 1

Minehut VIP

7/24/19 - Now

Support team member

10/06/2019 - 02-14-2020

Appeal suspensions here                                    Report rule-breakers here                                       Read the rules here

Been playing minehut ever since 2016-17

Boit.png.63027370e8a99b78e907daa410c83600.png

On 1/2/2020 at 11:06 AM, RunAwayz said:

Ah, Sorry for the late response forgot to follow the topic, but on others words I think it's a plugin sided issue after reviewing the pages comments & changelogs, there have been a few reports of the somewhat same issue. So I don't know what else I can do or minehut either, as we have to wait for the plugin to update to update & we just have to hope that update will fix the issue.

Thanks 😞

- Teddy

Discord: Teddy#9931

Hello TravelSmp,

Please make sure that you aren't responding to posts that haven't been responded to in over a month. You can start a new thread in case you need some help.  Sadly, I would have to lock this thread. Thanks for understanding.