My thoughts on Idler and the bots

MinehutServer

Well, the situation of the bots is plain bullshit. The developers has not made anything to counteract it and that's stupid as hell. Just add something to counteract it god damnit. Then we have Idler itself, the trash, boring server. You literally just sit there being AFK. That's the most shitty concept ever. I would rather play GenPVP than this trash. If you like Idler, then you have to be really braindead. Join a better server, maybe even make one. Make something original.

Alrighty so this thread is VERY toxic and it's definitely going to cause drama/flame wars. 👀

Any bots you encounter, please be sure to report them to a Minehut Staff member so we can take action and ban the spambot. Minehut is trying it's best to stop these spambot attacks.

Also, please don't be disrespectful to other players about what they like to choose to play. Obviously, I'm not a fan of Idling servers myself, however, I don't come to the point where I declare the person "braindead" because they like to idle on a server. Let them enjoy what they like to play.

Locking thread. Just don't be toxic again 3:

-MikeTheAngel

• Like 1