My server keeps saying (cant keep up! is the server overloaded?)

Giado8

Question

So, my server had that message in the console and than crashed. After, it was not able to hibernate no matter what I did. The server status has been stuck at "saving" for a solid 40 minutes. I have tried forced hibernate, stop, and restart and nothing has worked. Also, every time I attempt to join, I am greeted with this message, "io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException:finishConnect(..) failed: Connection refused /***.25575". Can someone help please?

1 answer to this question

If it still stuck on saving, contact support: https://support.minehut.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

As for your server being overloaded, too many plugins / things being loaded at once, such as chunks, can cause that. You need to upgrade your plan or find the source and eliminate it. /timings report is useful for making reports to give you insight as to what's causing the most lag.

The error message you receive on join means that your server is offline.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023