Free server so popular owner can't play it

effectivemath

Question

So I have a free server (DupeOmega) and every day I'm not able to join my server because people start playing it and cause it to expire before I'm able to get on. The times when I am able to get on I find my server a mess because I'm the only staff member.

The server is a free server with only a couple normal plugins. Please help

3 answers to this question

If you don't want others on your server you can enable whitelist by going to the Settings menu area in the server's dashboard on Minehut.com, enabling whitelist, save changes, and restarting. 

You can also kick people via console by sending kick username or kickall in the console so you can join.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

Try doing this. 

every 30 minutes:

Make console execute command

Kickall players

broadcast &c&lThe server has been restarted!

Edited by 3TSV
Forgot to remove an dot. I dont know if the Skript is correct i just wrote something quickly. Didnt bother to test it since im in class.

You can also try whitelisting those players specifically if you ever see them joining from console and your not home.

If you don't want more players to join just turn of visibility in the minehut dashboard settings.