Ender Dragon with endless TNT spawning underneath it!

Foggier

Question

So on My Minehut server, someone who I thought I could trust did something horrible! And now there’s 3 ender dragons and like millions of TNT spawning underneath it endlessly! Every time I rejoin the game it lags so much! So is there anything I can do to stop it and repair everything? My entire server got destroyed!

Edited by Foggier
Fixing misspelled things

2 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Foggier said:

So on My Minehut server, someone who I thought I could trust did something horrible! And now there’s 3 ender dragons and like millions of TNT spawning underneath it endlessly! Every time I rejoin the game it lags so much! So is there anything I can do to stop it and repair everything? My entire server got destroyed!

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. 

If you have any server backups that you created beforehand, please use a server backup to restore the server, if you do not have a backup you may either reset the entire world which will delete all progress made on that world. Or you're able to contact the support team who might be able to assist you with restoring your server.

Into regards of the user who griefed your server, please submit a report to Submit a report ticket as Minehut does not tolerate Community disruption, this will ensure that the user is dealt with appropriately. 

Discord - Stephen090704

In-Game Name - SolarStephen

---------------------------------------------------------

Tester - 2021/2022

Moderator - 28/05/2023

---------------------------------------------------------
Report player/server:
Report here.
Create a support ticket: Submit a request.