MH Texturepack & lost email

NixTer1

Question

are texture packs being added? some of my server require a texture pack and when you join them it kicks you for not using the custom texture pack.

also i lost my email for a old Minehut account i know the password but not the email anyway to help?

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

1. There is a texture packs section on the Minehut dashboard panel for your server. If your server has this behavior, it means you added a pack a long time ago before that feature. You will need to add a resourcepack to your Minehut server by uploading a pack as a ZIP file under the Resourcepacks section, refresh, make sure it is enabled, then start your server. Then disable it and restart your server again and the packs will be gone.

2. There is no way to reclaim ownership of an account you forgot the email to as you have no way of verifying ownership.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

On 1/29/2024 at 5:50 PM, rosabel said:

1. There is a texture packs section on the Minehut dashboard panel for your server. If your server has this behavior, it means you added a pack a long time ago before that feature. You will need to add a resourcepack to your Minehut server by uploading a pack as a ZIP file under the Resourcepacks section, refresh, make sure it is enabled, then start your server. Then disable it and restart your server again and the packs will be gone.

2. There is no way to reclaim ownership of an account you forgot the email to as you have no way of verifying ownership.

i have the email, im just not sure which i had used. i made few accounts without knowing as i did for example jungle.boyjohnny2010@gmail.com (you can see i have a . in there and minehut thinks its another email but it still forwards to my email.) is there anyway to send the person who owns vividmc or vividmcc a email?

• Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 9:33 AM, NixTer1 said:

i have the email, im just not sure which i had used. i made few accounts without knowing as i did for example jungle.boyjohnny2010@gmail.com (you can see i have a . in there and minehut thinks its another email but it still forwards to my email.) is there anyway to send the person who owns vividmc or vividmcc a email?

Reset your password from the login page using all your emails and see which one has your account.

VividMC would likely you're referring to a Minehut server? You will need to join their Discord server unless you know their email. Servers usually have their Discord available on their servers in-game through some kind of /discord command.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023