Are string duplicators possible

Havoc56445

I have tried making a string duplicator for a couple hours and cant seem to make it work, I don't know whether its a problem with the server in general or if there is a setting i need to enable but i cant seem to make a string duper work. i know its a problem with mine hut as I've done it in a solo world with no issues. any suggestions would be helpful.

Edited by Havoc56445

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is possible that Minehut has disabled certain commands or features that are necessary for string duplicators to work. You may want to reach out to their support team or check their forums to see if others have experienced similar issues and if there are any solutions available. It could also be a problem with the specific plugin you are using for the string duplicator. You may want to try using a different plugin or checking for any updates for the current one you are using.

To answer this:

It is most likely PaperMC disabling this by default. Use Google to find out how to re-enable this.

Please make sure that you aren't responding to posts that haven't been responded to in over a month. Thanks!

No rank - 2017-2021

Minehut Tester - 2021-2023

Minehut Volunteer Moderator - 2023-Current

Report a player/server: Report Player / Server

Create a support ticket: Submit a request

Did I help you? If so, feel free to give me a like!