The problems with minehut.

las328

Now, I use Minehut a lot but I really get bored of it, some things I like and hate about it. And I am gonna tell everyone what I hate about it. Please don't make arguments I'm just saying my opinion.

Problem One - the extreme prices.

I was just looking at the rank perks the other day, maybe gonna upgrade that bad <VIP> rank to something else, perhaps <LEGEND> when I see the extreme prices of the <PATRON> rank.

$550 dollars for a rank. this is the amount of a rank for a block game bro. Like not even p2w servers get THIS high.

Me: It's fine I guess they have to host alot. Wait, LEGEND rank is 150$, bruhhh; Really?

Well they closed it the rank shop a hour later lol.

please minehut make it better....

update: (oh boy they made it worse: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/57227-new-rank-system-a-overview-of-the-recent-update-regarding-the-ranks/)

Problem Two - "Rich get Richer, Poor get Poorer"

As what Reassembly said:

On 1/10/2022 at 1:52 PM, Reassembly said:

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer

The servers that get a lot of money can buy more ranks and buy more patron accounts, but this creates a disadvantage to servers that dont sell mega p2w stuff and cannot afford as many ranks.

and what I said

On 3/8/2023 at 7:19 PM, las328 said:
On 1/10/2022 at 1:52 PM, Reassembly said:

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer

The servers that get a lot of money can buy more ranks and buy more patron accounts, but this creates a disadvantage to servers that dont sell mega p2w stuff and cannot afford as many ranks. The ad system was good until the sales, now ad sellers and botters run rampant.

Bro this is word for word why I hate minehut.

Its really a advantage on what rank you have, not based on what server you have. All I see that's popular is Box and Dupe Lifesteal. Never anything unique. It really sucks.

I mean, take a look at the top servers, all of the people advertising them are either pro, legend or patron rank.

Problem Three - The Mass Botters

Do you keep your computer on? If you do, you might be a bot advertiser. This is when people keep there computer on and run a special program to bot the advertising and advertise everytime they can. It really sucks for people who can't keep there computer on.

Conclusion

Theres alot of problems minehut has to fix. Like alot. But I hope these get fixed in the future.

Edited by las328

(chat update) Well, I'm on team #RevertTheUpdate, but if you want to vote, please vote on my post here:

Honestly, I agree 100%. 

Personally I own a multi-gamemode server on minehut, and over the past 3 months, I've only gained about 3 players. Any time I go to advertise my server, it's lost in the sheer number of ads, not to mention the extreme amounts of color we see.

Due to rank ad colors, the only advertisements you really see (because of all the bots) are the ones that are from high-ranked users/bots.

Minehut. Please fix all the issue this dude acknowledged!

Edited by LunarBurn101

On 3/8/2023 at 7:55 PM, las328 said:

please minehut make it better....

They didnt make it better, infact they made it MORE pay to win by if new users want ranks, they need a monthly plan, just sucking down your bank account lol.

(chat update) Well, I'm on team #RevertTheUpdate, but if you want to vote, please vote on my post here: