New Rank System: A overview of the recent update regarding the ranks.

las328

Do you like this?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the grey names, like a non, and the update in general? Or do you hate it?

• Yes
    • No - #RevertTheUpdate
    • Kinda

ads broken and people not having ranks oh no problem

Untitled.png.e6a4250a8cdbe5bca27d228de6a0f9aa.png

Go to the last post for Conclusion.

Edited by las328
yes

(chat update) Well, I'm on team #RevertTheUpdate, but if you want to vote, please vote on my post here:

Conclusion:

Various people do not like the new update, because the chat color is grey, similar to what a default gets. But everyone who has a "OG rank" gets a heart next to there name. Now for many months, most of minehut's user base is going to have a "og rank". At 5:15 PM CST: The lobby was unmuted

image.png.c781093490d0b6313fdeeda63904eb91.png

But wait, theres more.

EVERYONE, and when I mean EVERYONE (that payed for a rank before March 14th), has the same ad perks of a non. PEOPLE WHO PAYED HALF A GRAND CANNOT EVEN USE THERE PERKS!

Please vote on the poll, at the top but if you want really more details (your new to this), please look at this post, it has better description.

3/14/22

Edited by las328

(chat update) Well, I'm on team #RevertTheUpdate, but if you want to vote, please vote on my post here:

• las328 changed the title to New Rank System: A overview of the recent update regarding the ranks.
  • 3 weeks later...

Personally i only spent about £5 on the [PRO] rank due to me saving up by voting and buying during a black friday however those who had spent so much money i honestly feel bad for them. I hope minehut learn from this mistake.

image.png.f212204897ad1100be7ca5bf6c2936a8.png

Server Dev

Skripter

image.png

The new ranks system is crap and ima go on with a whole paragraph why.

I hate the minehut ad limit because i am limited to 4 ads per month which is ridiculous. And some people dont want to / cant pay $5 - $100 a month for more than that. And yet people get muted for advertising in chat like how else are we meant to grow our servers? I wish minehut would go back to when there were no ad limits just cooldowns and when you could just pay money once for a rank because i had OG [VIP] Rank before my main account got hacked and stolen from me. This is why i think they should go back to just the ad limit whos with me? Leave you're answers below.

• 2 weeks later...

The rank system upgrade changes how players unlock rewards. Matches, tasks, and daily and weekly challenges earn points in the new system. Points unlock new characters, skins, and more by leveling up.

Players can customize their progress and prizes in the new system. The new rating system adds incentive to play and gain rewards.