WorldGuard isn't working for me

SurvivalGamer634

so, i log onto my 1 server, and i do /pl and i see world edit on there but not world guard. i don’t know why this is happening, i;ve tried multiple times to get it on there but it didn't work. it is on version 1.19.2 and WorldGuard is supposed to be for 1.11.2. but when i put my server on 1.11.2 it won't start. and i'll get a bunch of malfunctions in the console. please help with this soon, i don’t know how to deal with it and someone who i don’t know the name of griefed my server. so thats why i need it. i have a picture of the grieving but i cant find it, i'll put it on when i do

Edited by SurvivalGamer634

1 hour ago, SurvivalGamer634 said:

so, i log onto my 1 server, and i do /pl and i see world edit on there but not world guard. i don’t know why this is happening, i;ve tried multiple times to get it on there but it didn't work. it is on version 1.19.2 and WorldGuard is supposed to be for 1.11.2. but when i put my server on 1.11.2 it won't start. and i'll get a bunch of malfunctions in the console. please help with this soon, i don’t know how to deal with it and someone who i don’t know the name of griefed my server. so thats why i need it. i have a picture of the grieving but i cant find it, i'll put it on when i do

i wonder why the 1.11.2 version will not work once the 1.19.2 chunks have already been loaded

its bc 1.11.2 doesnt know 1.19.2 minecraft yet, so it doesnt know what to do, regenerating then erroring each chunk that you've rendered (if you've rendered a lot, say goodbye to your server (unless you reset it)) so yeah also why 1.11.2

Player Stats

IGN - ES63

Rank - Pro

----------------------

Server Stats

RascalPVP - Owner

RandKits - Owner

DoodySim - Owner

-----------------------

066fced7fa2c6eb28ff57c203964a6d3.gif.45df2fe64e40c8d045324e2a6203c1c6.gif

do that ^^^^

i will heart back (i promise)