I need a script where on death you get a kit (items that I choose to be in the kit)

MoreDong

6 minutes ago, enalecks said:

make sure both sections of the /kit kitname are the same. so the bottom 10 should be the same as the top 10

can i change the percentage of getting a kit cuz some kits are better than others

12 minutes ago, MoreDong said:

can i change the percentage of getting a kit cuz some kits are better than others

yep! as long as all of the precentages add up to 100% (in each section)

IGN: enalecks

Discord: enalecks

🎸Hobbies: Gaming (Minecraft, Apex Legends, and some other irrelevant ones,) Guitar (Electric), Watching YouTube, Playing Strucid (yes on Roblox but it's fun), Skateboarding, owning Discord servers, and Listening to Music (Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, and Five Finger Death Punch.)</> I might have forgotten some but I'll add them when they dawn on me.

-ALEX-

2 minutes ago, enalecks said:

yep! as long as all of the precentages add up to 100% (in each section)

Thanks for the skript! it says that i have to give you credit so do i just make a comment in the skript place or where?

8 minutes ago, MoreDong said:

Thanks for the skript! it says that i have to give you credit so do i just make a comment in the skript place or where?

tbh i dont really care i just made that when i opened but i dont need credit it really do anything

🎸Hobbies: Gaming (Minecraft, Apex Legends, and some other irrelevant ones,) Guitar (Electric), Watching YouTube, Playing Strucid (yes on Roblox but it's fun), Skateboarding, owning Discord servers, and Listening to Music (Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, and Five Finger Death Punch.)</> I might have forgotten some but I'll add them when they dawn on me.

-ALEX-

8 minutes ago, MoreDong said:

thats why i changed it lol

-ALEX-

• 1 month later...