I need a script where on death you get a kit (items that I choose to be in the kit)

MoreDong

on death:
    victim is player:
        execute console command "/kit [Replace this with the Kit Name] %player%"

havent tested it but it should work. you need essentials or whatever kit skript/plugin you use that uses that command

Edited by enalecks

IGN: enalecks

Discord: enalecks

🎸Hobbies: Gaming (Minecraft, Apex Legends, and some other irrelevant ones,) Guitar (Electric), Watching YouTube, Playing Strucid (yes on Roblox but it's fun), Skateboarding, owning Discord servers, and Listening to Music (Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, and Five Finger Death Punch.)</> I might have forgotten some but I'll add them when they dawn on me.

-ALEX-

The skript above will not work as you need to either use the victim or attacker as it's a on death event, changing %player% to %victim% will fix this.

Code:

on death:
    victim is player:
        execute console command "/kit [Replace this with the Kit Name] %victim%"

If you like what I post or I've helped you please leave a like or upvote my posts! Thanks!

2 hours ago, MoreRex said:

Wxterfall but how do i make it so that i can constamize that kit? not the user but only admins and me

what you can do is get the plugin essentials or a skript that uses the command /kit [kit] [player]. i would recommend essentials. build your kit by putting it in your hotbar then using /kitcreate [kit name] 0. replace [kit name] to whatever you want the kit name to be. then in the skript that Wxterfall made and replace [Replace this with the Kit Name] with whatever name you put in the command. any more questions, ask me!

🎸Hobbies: Gaming (Minecraft, Apex Legends, and some other irrelevant ones,) Guitar (Electric), Watching YouTube, Playing Strucid (yes on Roblox but it's fun), Skateboarding, owning Discord servers, and Listening to Music (Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, and Five Finger Death Punch.)</> I might have forgotten some but I'll add them when they dawn on me.

-ALEX-

22 hours ago, MoreDong said:

But I want it to have bunch of choices like 10 (any numbers)  kits and without them needing to do /kits they will get 1 out of 10 (any numbers) kits

do you mean like it chooses a random kit out of a list?

-ALEX-

1 minute ago, MoreDong said:

yes

i'll try

-ALEX-

yes

give me all of the kit names you want it to choose from

-ALEX-

1 hour ago, MoreDong said:

can you make a skript and tell me where i have to write the names cuz i havent made them yet sorry

do you have essentials?

-ALEX-

13 minutes ago, MoreDong said:

did you finish the skript please? i need the skript.

i'm trying to help you but i can't do anything with your information. i need to know what plugin you use for kits

-ALEX-

27 minutes ago, enalecks said:

i'm trying to help you but i can't do anything with your information. i need to know what plugin you use for kits

i use essentials and if you want you can make the skript and you can write down all the plugins i need to get. Thanks!

1 hour ago, MoreDong said:

i use essentials and if you want you can make the skript and you can write down all the plugins i need to get. Thanks!

this is not the most efficient way but it works. the instructions are on the same lines as the #

# To make a kit, use /kitcreate [kitname] 0
# Replace KITNAME with your kit name!
# If you need to add any other kits, just copy and paste one

on spawn:
    chance of 10%:
        execute console command "/kit KITNAME %player%"
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
        chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:

-ALEX-

3 hours ago, enalecks said:

this is not the most efficient way but it works. the instructions are on the same lines as the #

# To make a kit, use /kitcreate [kitname] 0
# Replace KITNAME with your kit name!
# If you need to add any other kits, just copy and paste one

on spawn:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
        chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:

will they get one kit out of the others or chance to find like 3 or 2 cuz i just want them to get 1 kit

13 minutes ago, MoreDong said:

will they get one kit out of the others or chance to find like 3 or 2 cuz i just want them to get 1 kit

you get one kit when you spawn. you have the same chance to get each one.

-ALEX-

1 hour ago, enalecks said:

you get one kit when you spawn. you have the same chance to get each one.

How do i make it so that when you respawn and join you get 1 kit out of the 10? Sorry for the inconvenience. (thanks for the skript btw)

19 hours ago, MoreDong said:

How do i make it so that when you respawn and join you get 1 kit out of the 10? Sorry for the inconvenience. (thanks for the skript btw)

do you want their inventory to be cleared then given the kit when they join and respawn?

-ALEX-

yeah so that they only have the kit

no problem give me a second

-ALEX-

5 minutes ago, MoreDong said:

on spawn:
    execute console command "/clear %player%"
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:

on join:
    execute console command "/clear %player%"
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:
    chance of 10%:

-ALEX-

5 minutes ago, MoreDong said:

make sure both sections of the /kit kitname are the same. so the bottom 10 should be the same as the top 10

-ALEX-