Unban request

Potioncraft

Question

Hello, I have been banned for the past 3 months and i just wanna play again on minehut.

I got banned for spamming the n-word.

Im really sorry for saying that and i wont do it ever again.

My ign is Potioncraft

I want to get unbanned cause i wanna play with my friends on minehut (that is the single server they play on).

can i please get unbanned cause i never saw any server to ban you for 4 or 3 months.

Im really sorry and ive learnt my lesson.image.png.f0c5a6ac71225d9b414afba3c1ddf39b.png

1 answer to this question

On 7/17/2022 at 8:53 PM, Potioncraft said:

Hello, I have been banned for the past 3 months and i just wanna play again on minehut.

I got banned for spamming the n-word.

Im really sorry for saying that and i wont do it ever again.

My ign is Potioncraft

I want to get unbanned cause i wanna play with my friends on minehut (that is the single server they play on).

can i please get unbanned cause i never saw any server to ban you for 4 or 3 months.

Im really sorry and ive learnt my lesson.image.png.f0c5a6ac71225d9b414afba3c1ddf39b.png

Hi there,

Please appeal the punishment if you believe that it is unfair. You can appeal by going here or email support@minehut.com directly if you cannot submit the form.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.