Rove - Open World Zombie Survival

farwl

Rove is an upcoming Minehut server launching very soon. The concept of the server is an open world zombie survival realm. While this is already a little different than what you're likely used to on Minehut, our server goes above and beyond the quality and uniqueness of a Minehut server by the highest standards.

:archer: About the server

Some of the server features include;

:zombie~1: • Custom zombies with custom behavior, model, and texture. As well as 4 tiers of difficulty
:crate_epic: • Three-tier loot system with custom crates (all over the map)
:earth:  • Fully custom made 600x600 map comprised of several large villages, towns, and smaller monuments.
:brawl: • Abandoned bases and safehouses you can explore and discover for loot
:bow_arrows_gif: • Custom made guns with different stats and (three) ammo types
:crate_mythical: • Supply drop care packages that drop periodically with high-tier loot
:grass_block_hopping: • Custom player bunkers (bases) (with upgrades) where you can store your valuables
:tnt: • Raiding (Yes, you can raid other player's bunkers)
:dollar~1: • Team up with other players and form a gang 

:bang: • What brings it all together is the custom resource pack with all the textures, custom UI, new blocks, and more

Server is releasing within a few days / very soon (exact release date will be announced on our Discord)

+ There are tons of sneak peeks on our Discord so make sure to check it out

Check out the server trailer!

• Like 1

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord