I was wondering how to get suffixes for large variable numbers...

Meow_Squad

Hi once again, I was trying to do more skript on my server but then I realized with a money variable it would be a bit hard to count exactly how much money you have if the numbers are written like 10000000000 (10 billion). So I was wondering if there was a way to get suffixes for large sums of money; for example 1-999 would be normal but 1,000 to 999,999 would be written like 3.47k (3,470) or 539.21k (539,210), and so on like 12.37M (12,370,000).

Thanks you for your time.

function formatNumber(n: number) :: text:
   set {_data} to "QT,18|Q,15|T,12|B,9|M,6|k,3"
   loop split {_data} at "|":
      set {_s::*} to split loop-value at ","
      {_n} >= 10 ^ {_s::2} parsed as number
      return "%{_n} / 10 ^ {_s::2} parsed as number%%{_s::1}%"
   return "%{_n}%"

if u wanna add higher numbers like septillion, add "SP,24|" to the beginning of setting the data local variable. the number after the comma is how many 0's it has in it
to format variables, instead of writing "%{variable::%player's uuid%}%" you write: "%formatNumber({variable::%player's uuid%})%"

Vip: 20/12/2021

Skript is fun, I am currently working on SkChat and making stuff for market rank!

| NEWEST VERSION |

https://forums.minehut.com/topic/51451-skchat-v11-release/

1335430724_SkChatLogo.jpg.8d5d2c23ac226fcb4cd300eccd8f07c3.jpg

can i have a skript that is for bounty hunting but only applies to griefers. if the person finds out they got griefed by <griefer>

format of skript:

/bountyhunt <griefer> <amount of ingame currency>

and i need a skript for currency the skript is a npc that you trade ingame money to for crate keys. skript format: /summon keytrader (coordinates)