I'm bored! (free skripts gimme ideas)

Disvand

2 hours ago, SteveMaster367 said:

can you give me a right click ability script so it can execute some commands when i right click the item please and merry christmas! 😀

Okay! 

on right click with exampleitem:
  make console execute command "/example"

Very simple. Make sure to replace "exampleitem" and "/example" to whatever item you want and whatever command! If you want to right click with an item with a space, for example: Red Stained Glass Pane, you don't put underscores. Leave it as whatever it is without capital letters! and Merry Christmas to you as well 😄

Vip: 20/12/2021

Skript is fun, I am currently working on SkChat and making stuff for market rank!

| NEWEST VERSION |

https://forums.minehut.com/topic/51451-skchat-v11-release/

1335430724_SkChatLogo.jpg.8d5d2c23ac226fcb4cd300eccd8f07c3.jpg

I have an idea but its quite difficult. 

But if you can pull it off, i would pay for this.

- Npcs (police) can spawn at a players island, at random times (every couple hours or so).
- Police will chase/follow/run to the player, to search them (stop the players actions, and freeze them for like 5 seconds to do the *search*)
- IF the player has certain items in their inventory when searched, they will be fined/jailed. 

(These items are usually just minecraft items with custom textures and renamed, so you would need to detect if the player is holding for example a Green-dye, with NBT 1 tag(s) and the name 'Weed'. 

I know most of that is pretty easy to do if you are good at skript, apart from detecting an item with nbt data or a name if that works.
If you think this is something you'd be able to tackle give me a shout and we can discuss price, if its too difficult sorry;) 

2 hours ago, ryzer said:

I have an idea but its quite difficult. 

But if you can pull it off, i would pay for this.

- Npcs (police) can spawn at a players island, at random times (every couple hours or so).
- Police will chase/follow/run to the player, to search them (stop the players actions, and freeze them for like 5 seconds to do the *search*)
- IF the player has certain items in their inventory when searched, they will be fined/jailed. 

(These items are usually just minecraft items with custom textures and renamed, so you would need to detect if the player is holding for example a Green-dye, with NBT 1 tag(s) and the name 'Weed'. 

I know most of that is pretty easy to do if you are good at skript, apart from detecting an item with nbt data or a name if that works.
If you think this is something you'd be able to tackle give me a shout and we can discuss price, if its too difficult sorry;) 

again, dont post something that you already have a post on

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present