Help with FAWE and converting my java minecraft world to windows 10?

Orochimaru

Question

so I recently updated to windows10 so that I could take advantage of the oculus rift core2.0 update. as a side effect, I now have minecraft windows 10 vr. I have been looking for a way to convert my OOOOOLD java version save world so that I can play it in virtual reality, and I found FAWE, but there isn't much instruction on it. ive attempted to convert my world, but when I open it in minecraft windows 10 vr, I only get one long strip (1-2 chunks wide) of my world, with new terrain generation all around it on both sides. I'm unsure if there is something ive done wrong, or what. any help would be appreciated https://showbox.tools/ .

as a side note, this save is so old, that it literally comes from the beginnings of infdev. this is a literal piece of my own Minecraft history that i am trying to save. ive lost everything else to to a hard drive failure. my entire collection of finite worlds for the browser version, all my custom server hosting software, and all of my old friends who have since left this game. if i cannot convert and save this last piece of Minecraft that i hold dear. this is idiotic. i miss notch.😞

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet