Command blocks not working!

Quarzz

Question

Hey, im trying to place command blocks but its not working. I have enabled it from the setting and restarted server for it. Still doesnt work. I can place it with /setblock but cant interact. I have op and creative mode. I have watched a ton of threads about this on the forum page and tried everything and still doesnt work. I have disabled, restart, enable and restart and multiple other ways but the command block doesnt want to place. Please help i was hoping to make some good commands for maps and stuff for my friends to play. 

1 hour ago, Quarzz said:

tried again but i took all the same settings as the test server and still doesnt work. It maybe is just with the world and only fixable by resetting.

also realized theres no gamemode switcher permission enabled but in this other server there is gamemode switcher (gamemode switcher f3 + f4 thingy)

12 hours ago, Quarzz said:

tried again but i took all the same settings as the test server and still doesnt work. It maybe is just with the world and only fixable by resetting.

i dont know man

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

12 hours ago, Quarzz said:

does work in the second server. Enabled command blocks from the server properties and server.properties file and boom works the first try. Idk why it doesnt work in me and my friends server tho.

So its working in your other server but not this one? Thats weird. Try making a support ticket at minehut.com/support or by emailing support@minehut.com and see if they can help. Also note that there is an edit post button that you can use instead of just spamming replies. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

11 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

So its working in your other server but not this one? Thats weird. Try making a support ticket at minehut.com/support or by emailing support@minehut.com and see if they can help. Also note that there is an edit post button that you can use instead of just spamming replies. 

oh sorry im new in minehut forums but ye ill try to make a support ticket. I sent it now to support@minehut.com and told about this converstation and why it doesnt work etc and all the things i have tried. But ye thanks tarna and agentgamerpro u really helped me and thats what matters. I honestly dont know how to thank you guys!

Edited by Quarzz

7 hours ago, Quarzz said:

oh sorry im new in minehut forums but ye ill try to make a support ticket. I sent it now to support@minehut.com and told about this converstation and why it doesnt work etc and all the things i have tried. But ye thanks tarna and agentgamerpro u really helped me and thats what matters. I honestly dont know how to thank you guys!

Can you keep this updated so we know what the problem was for future people that have this problem?

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

On 11/14/2021 at 9:49 AM, _Tarna_ said:

im having this same problem as well, was this ever resolved

Salut Salut! 

Bon je sais que ma réponse date maintenant, mais ce que j'ai fait perso, car oui j'ai eu l'exact même problème, c'est de supprimer tous les fichiers qui ne sont pas dans un fichier sur le menu home des fichiers, ils vont se recréer ceux la, je l'ai fait sur minehut maintenant, et je suis sastisfait de ma curiosité, aucune contrepartie mise à part remettre l'op

Si vous pensez que j'ai fait une bétise, du moins je vous confirme que le problème viens de l'un d'eux, votre monde et vos progrès resterons les mêmes en passant

haha.png

haha2.png

Edited by yoyog123