i lost my fav server

JETJETJET

Question

3 answers to this question

I have moved this thread to the correct category. Please use Help for any help-related post next time.

5 hours ago, JETJETJET said:

pls help me find my fav server i recently lost the name but it was something like /join fairerwth but thats not it pls help me

You can check the log files on your Minecraft folder for the recent servers you have joined.

First, you need to find your Minecraft folder. You can find this by into your file explorer of choice, and going to the following path for your operating system:

Windows %appdata%/.minecraft
MacOS ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft
Linux ~/.minecraft

Now, enter the folder logs, and open the latest.log file and search for Sending you to. You can see all the servers you went sent to in your latest session. If you can't find the server, extract a file ending in .log.gz and look in the extracted file.

18 hours ago, AdjelG said:

I have moved this thread to the correct category. Please use Help for any help-related post next time.

You can check the log files on your Minecraft folder for the recent servers you have joined.

First, you need to find your Minecraft folder. You can find this by into your file explorer of choice, and going to the following path for your operating system:

Windows %appdata%/.minecraft
MacOS ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft
Linux ~/.minecraft

Now, enter the folder logs, and open the latest.log file and search for Sending you to. You can see all the servers you went sent to in your latest session. If you can't find the server, extract a file ending in .log.gz and look in the extracted file.

this would work except i joined it by doing /join in the lobby's