Server stuck in offline (Repair files not working)

NXFlash

Question

My server has been offline for a couple weeks now and I haven't been able to fix it. I tried repairing files but an unknown error occurred. same thing happed when I tried restarting, resetting, and force hibernating. The file manager won't even load. I looked all over but nothing I tried worked, my server is still offline and I can't do anything with it. Does anyone know any other ways to fix?

Server IP: bigworldmp.minehut.gg

5 answers to this question

Start your server, load in, wait for it to go offline, then go to 

File Manager > logs > latest.log > Copy everything and paste it here -->  https://pastebin.com/

Then click upload.

Paste the pastebin link here, in a reply. This will let me know why your server is crashing.

You said you can't even access the File Manager

Try starting it, immediately go to the File Manager tab, it should load. If it never will, fill out a support ticket here:  https://minehut.com/support/form

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

1 hour ago, Seb59 said:

I had the same problem, you have to go to the "Eula.txt" file and replace false by true (eula:false by -> eula:true) and save the file, then after you can restart your server it will work.

You don't need to do that on Minehut...

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.