Cant whitelist people

Supreme_Goose

Question

Me and a few other people have been trying to add some people to the whitelist of our server but every time we try to it says that the person that we are trying to whitelist doesn't exist even though we know that we are getting the name right. Is there any way that we can fix this issue? thanks.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hello there @Supreme_Goose,

Can you go onto NameMC and search for the player's name there, reminder that we only support accounts bought from Minecraft's official website.

If there are no accounts showing with the name, then it's a cracked account and we don't support it, however if there are accounts showing with the name then it's a temp issue with Mojang.

If your sure that you are trying to whitelist a non-cracked player, try unwhitelisting, get the player logged in, rewhitelist then add them to the whitelist.

If this issue stills occurs, I would suggest contacting support here and clicking "Contact Support" on the page linked.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.