Can't access old /worlds

DmytroVD

Question

Greetings!

I have an issue with my Minecraft server. Whenever I join the server I am unable to use the command "/worlds". However, previously it was a command that was possible to be executed and that is also where I have stored many worlds before and so not being able to access these worlds now made me lose a lot of progress. Is there a way for me to somehow access these worlds again that are supposed to be saved somewhere?

2 answers to this question

On 9/6/2021 at 10:15 AM, DmytroVD said:

Greetings!

I have an issue with my Minecraft server. Whenever I join the server I am unable to use the command "/worlds". However, previously it was a command that was possible to be executed and that is also where I have stored many worlds before and so not being able to access these worlds now made me lose a lot of progress. Is there a way for me to somehow access these worlds again that are supposed to be saved somewhere?

/worlds and similar commands no longer exist as Minehut introduced custom plugins.

So as an alternative solution, you can install a plugin called Multiverse.

Once you have it installed, restart your server and then type /mv list to see a list of worlds on your server. Then use /mv tp (world-name) to teleport to it.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

As stated above, you need Multiverse. [Here]'s a tutorial on installing plugins and [here]'s a Multiverse tutorial.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif