jacob's staff application

Your IGN: jacobisbadgamer
Your Discord: Aamber#6015
Time zone: EST
What is you're current rank?: Defaut
Do you have a working mic?: yes
Do you have any previous punishments?: no
How many hours are you able to be on the server?: 5-8
How active can you be per week?: i can be very active . so prob mostly all active on all the days.
How long on average do you spend on the server per day?: i can prob be on for 6-7
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes i do, i used to be staff on KitX, Melon Network, I know most of the simple commands and i know other stuff too.
Why do you want to become a staff member on StrafeKits?: i like the server and i like the owners, i contributed to the plugins and other stuff. i wanna be staff because i would like the server to grow in player count, and maybe be an official server. i like the server and i like the players. i can help out owners with testing,development, etc.
Why should we pick your application than other applications?: i can be active alot of times, i can help with anticheat development, and i can be quick to respond to anybody that need's help.
What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: i know java, some skript, some c#, but im bad at explaining things verbally 
Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): not yet. still learning.
Anything else?: nope! 🙂