About This Club

Non P2W 1.8 PvP

Server Name

StrafeKits

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. Your IGN:Focuz07 Your Discord: Focuz07#4727 Age: 14 Time zone:Arg 18:13 What is you're current rank?:Member Do you have a working mic?:Yes Do you have any previous punishments?:No How many hours are you able to be on the server? :8-4 hours How active can you be per week?:56 or 28 How long on average do you spend on the server per day?: Very good Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes i have been staff in many servers i know spanish language and i know how to do screenshare's Why do you want to become a staff member on StrafeKits?:Beacause is the best server i ever proob Why should we pick your application than other applications?:Beacause i am very active and i am amable with the others member and staff What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: not been toxic and my weekness i don't speak very well english Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No):yes Anything else?:I know a lot off developing servers
  3. Your IGN: KalamiahuYour Discord: Kalamiahu#7713Age: 14Time zone: PSTWhat is you're current rank?: Default: previous developerDo you have a working mic?: YesDo you have any previous punishments?: Mostly from testing the anticheat with the owner.How many hours are you able to be on the server?: I have school, but i get out at 3:20. I can be on until 10 after that. so about 6 hours.How active can you be per week?: 54 hours. at most. 40 at least.How long on average do you spend on the server per day?: As much as i can. mostly about 3 hours.Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I was a developer on this server. and i was moderator on a few others of WizardPro's servers.Why do you want to become a staff member on StrafeKits?: Because i think this server is very interesting and i would like to help the owners out in any way possible. that being banning hackers, screensharing closet cheaters, or just being on the server.Why should we pick your application than other applications?: I am not saying you shouldnt pick anybody elses applications, but i look up to WizardPro and want to help him in any way fit. I will be on as much as i can.What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: I know how the anticheat works, so i can tell if people are ghost cheating. I also know how vanilla reach and clicks look like. Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): YesAnything else?: Hi wizard
  4. Your IGN: jacobisbadgamerYour Discord: Aamber#6015Age: 13Time zone: ESTWhat is you're current rank?: DefautDo you have a working mic?: yesDo you have any previous punishments?: noHow many hours are you able to be on the server?: 5-8How active can you be per week?: i can be very active . so prob mostly all active on all the days.How long on average do you spend on the server per day?: i can prob be on for 6-7Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes i do, i used to be staff on KitX, Melon Network, I know most of the simple commands and i know other stuff too.Why do you want to become a staff member on StrafeKits?: i like the server and i like the owners, i contributed to the plugins and other stuff. i wanna be staff because i would like the server to grow in player count, and maybe be an official server. i like the server and i like the players. i can help out owners with testing,development, etc.Why should we pick your application than other applications?: i can be active alot of times, i can help with anticheat development, and i can be quick to respond to anybody that need's help.What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: i know java, some skript, some c#, but im bad at explaining things verbally Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): not yet. still learning.Anything else?: nope!
  5. My IGN is, Vasture. My discord is, Vasture#4655. At the time of writing this I am 17 years old. My timezone is CDT, or GMT-5. Both are the same. My current rank on the server is default, but on minehut is VIP. Yes I do have a working mic, can record too. I have previous punishments from testing the anticheat. 6-7 hours is my normal schedule. Monday - Friday: 3:30 pm - 9pm Saturday - Sunday: Normally 11am - 12pm At the moment not many hours as I have been busy but I will start putting way more in. I have moderated on hundreds of minehut servers, and many non minehut servers as well. Previous Experience: VeltPvP - Moderator, 3 Months // Resigned Faithful-Network - Senior Moderator, 7 months // Resigned Minemen Club - Undercover Moderator, 2 weeks // Active, but won't get in the way of moderation on your server! Etc... As you can tell I enjoy moderating on PvP servers, your server has shown to have a very good anti cheat and I really want to see the server grow, I also really enjoy pvping as a game aspect as well! I have countless hours into PvP moderation, I specialize in making anticheats, and know hackers when I see them. But that won't be needed as I can proudly say the server can count on the anticheat to provide a hacker free experience. I would say my strengths include being active, knowing how to calm a situation, thinking before performing actions upon people, and many more. Weaknesses would include, thinking my knowledge always comes first but I have realized the community is always the priority. I somewhat know how to screen share, I will spend my time improving. If you need any extra info just message me on discord!
  6. Your IGN: Carbon8edWater Your Discord: Carbon8edWater#4532 Age: 15 Time zone: EST What is you're current rank?: Server Booster Do you have a working mic?: yes Do you have any previous punishments?: No but I did call wizard a nword How many hours are you able to be on the server?: until 7pm cuz my bed time is at 8 and bathtime is at 7:30pm How active can you be per week?: i can be very active but on Wednesdays i go to daycare because my mommy goes to work How long on average do you spend on the server per day?: 20 minutes Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes i was mod on KitX multiple times I was mod on ArUwU and a couple other shitty servers. Why do you want to become a staff member on StrafeKits?: cuz my mommy said i am a good boy and i should get something to do Why should we pick your application than other applications?: because im carbon What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: i am good at eating cheese like i can eat a lot of cheese and i have no weaknesses Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): yes Anything else?: i love you
  7. ↓↓↓↓PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING ↓↓↓↓↓ Requirements: Must be over 13+ to apply, No exceptions. Must have Discord before applying. Must be active on the server. Must be in our Discord if you aren't you will be inst denied. Do not ask a staff member to look at your application. Result in doing so will get you DENIED. Do not ask a staff member to look at your application. Result in doing so will get you DENIED. Do not ask a staff member to look at your application. Result in doing so will get you DENIED. Do not ask a staff member to look at your application. Result in doing so will get you DENIED. Do not ask a staff member to look at your application. Result in doing so will get you DENIED. Your app must be detailed or it will be denied, cant just look like 10 minutes of work YOUR APP MUST BE DETAILED OR IT WILL BE DENIED. To start applying create a new Topic in Staff Applications: https://forums.minehut.com/forum/1192-staff-applications/ Or: https://forums.minehut.com/forum/1192-staff-applications/?do=add Format: Your IGN: Your Discord: Age: Time zone: What is you're current rank?: Do you have a working mic?: Do you have any previous punishments?: How many hours are you able to be on the server?: How active can you be per week?: How long on average do you spend on the server per day?: Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Why do you want to become a staff member on StrafeKits?: Why should we pick your application than other applications?: What is one of your strengths & weaknesses?: Do you know how to screen share & find Ghost Clients? (Yes/No): Anything else?:
  8. Your IGN: BigPePeLLamaWhat were you banned for?: cheatingWhen were you banned (Include Date and Time)?: 2021-08-19 idk the date and timeAre you guilty?: yeaWhy should we unban you from the server?: because im bored and the servers funDo you have any previous punishments?: noDo you have any evidence to support the appeal?: no
  9. Ban Appeal Format: Your IGN: What were you banned for?: When were you banned (Include Date and Time)?: Are you guilty?: Why should we unban you from the server?: Do you have any previous punishments?: Do you have any evidence to support the appeal?: