Ultimate Repairing Mod Help?

Mombak

Question

I've installed the Ultimate Repairing Mod on my server. I also use PermissionsEX. As Admin, I'm able to use the Repairing Mod, but my players do not have permission. Does anyone know what permissions I need to add to my permissions.yml file to allow my players to use it?

I have found no errors in the logs. I've tried everything I can think of, but I'm limited by my lack of experience with setting up a MineCraft server.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Mombak

https://songoda.com/marketplace/product/ultimaterepairing-repair-items-on-an-anvil-at-a-cost.20

3 answers to this question

Attempted to upload a screenshot of the permissions but wasn't allowed due to it haven't to be checked by a moderator. 

So spent some time typing it out for you, if this helped please mark this reply as the answer 🙂 Thanks.

- Command: /ur       - Description: Displays the help menu of this plugin.  

- Command: /uranvil       - Description: Opens the repair interface.       Permission Node: ultimaterepairing.rpanvil

- Command: /ur reload       - Description: Reloads the Configuration and Language files for UltimateRepairing.       Permission Node: ultimaterepairing.admin

- Command: /ur settings       - Description: Opens the in-game settings GUI for UltimateRepairing.       Permission Node: ultimaterepairing.admin

- Description: Allows players to repair items with XP levels.       Permission Node: ultimaterepairing.use.xp

- Description: Allows players to repair items with ECO balance.       Permission Node: ultimaterepairing.use.eco

- Description: Allows players to repair items in exchange for other items.       Permission Node: ultimaterepairing.use.item

- Description: Allows players to toggle an anvil between eco and levels.       Permission Node: ultimaterepairing.mode

- Description: Gives the ability to create UltimateRepairing anvils (only required if Perms-Only is enabled in the config).       Permission Node: ultimaterepairing.permplace

Sorry for it being messy, I tried to make it as clean and easy to read as possible. Hope this helps out!

--- AbusingNub ---

-- Owner of the DevilsNetwork --

◉ DevilsPvP.minehut.gg

◉ BridgesWar.minehut.gg

Here to lend a helping hand.

5 hours ago, Mombak said:

Thank you so much! It's working now!

Where did you find the permissions list? I couldn't locate it.

Again, thank you!

No problem! I found the permission list online, I will post the link soon, currently very busy

--- AbusingNub ---

-- Owner of the DevilsNetwork --

◉ DevilsPvP.minehut.gg

◉ BridgesWar.minehut.gg

Here to lend a helping hand.