No way to upload world

whatevsnjn

Question

I have a problem but neither of the methods that people have suggested work... /ul does not work as it says the command does not exist (all of the command including just /ul) and every time I upload the world in the dashboard it says that there was an "unexpected error". Does anyone have any ideas?

4 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, whatevsnjn said:

I have a problem but neither of the methods that people have suggested work... /ul does not work as it says the command does not exist (all of the command including just /ul) and every time I upload the world in the dashboard it says that there was an "unexpected error". Does anyone have any ideas?

The command /ul is no longer on Minehut servers due to the required plugin being removed.

I had this issue, though, simply creating a new world file fixed the issue. I believe it's because the world file contains an error/issue that makes it unable to be uploaded. Best of luck! Hope this heaps.

Also make sure you are following the steps in this forum post: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/17730-how-to-upload-and-download-worlds/

Edited by AbusingNub

--- AbusingNub ---

-- Owner of the DevilsNetwork --

◉ DevilsPvP.minehut.gg

◉ BridgesWar.minehut.gg

Here to lend a helping hand.